Scientist - Oncology Biomarker Development
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scientist who specialises in Oncology Biomarker Development. The team is Basel will be working on global development programs, and this would be the perfect chance to establish your career.
- Support Biomarker Scientists in writing biomarker sections in clinical trial protocols, designing biosample collection schedules
- Interpretation of biomarker data
- Writing biomarker data sections in clinical study reports
- Working with biosample managers on sample collections and supervising analysis for clinical trials
Skills and Responsibilities
- Scientific education (PhD in life sciences e.g. pathology, molecular biology, genetics/ Master
- Strong communication, excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English (required).
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Contribute to drive a positive team culture
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies