Proclinical is currently recruiting for a DMPK Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. The LBA Bioanalytical group at ABC DMPK conducts quantitative bioanalysis assays of large molecule therapeutics like mAb, ADC, fusion protein and bi-specifics for PK, PD and TK studies using ligand binding assays to support drug discovery and early development efforts.
- The main responsibilities of the Biologist include: Sample analysis using ligand binding assay, generating high quality bioanalytical data to enable data summary and PK analysis. Sample and reagent management using electronic tools including LIMS
- Plan and execute experiments based bioanalytical protocol and in vivo study design.
- Analyze pre-clinical in vivo samples based on operational schedule.
- Qualify ligand binding assay based on BA protocol, interpret results and make decisions on assay readiness.
- Data archiving in ELN and LIMS.
- Effectively communicate experimental plan and results orally and in writing. Contribute to technical report writing.
- Sample management in LIMS.
- Write, and update experimental protocols and procedures with supervision.
- Initiate, design, interpret, troubleshoot operational assay independently and efficiently.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacology.
- 0-2 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment with independence.
- Experience in automated ligand binding workflow is highly desirable.
- Experience in data driven troubleshooting ligand binding assay is highly desirable.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to draft technical reports.
- Proficiency with computers and data analysis software including Excel and LIMS
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.