Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Responsible for manufacturing support for commercial biologics
- Provide technical support for manufacturing including process monitoring/trending and troubleshooting of any process issues.
- Design experiments in support of process characterization, validation and continuous process improvement.
- Conceive and execute continuous process improvement activities to improve process efficiency, robustness and product quality.
- Communicates project goals and updates within and across departments and provide updates on major programs to site management.
- Routinely demonstrate scientific initiative and creativity in research or development activities.
- Demonstrates high proficiency across a wide range of relevant technologies.
- Maintain a high level of productivity
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of materials, controlled drug and radioactive compounds, GxP compliance, and animal care where applicable.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 10 years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 8 years of experience, PhD and no experience necessary
- Relevant experience in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Immunology or related fields.
- Possess thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated skills of independent thought and creativity in science and engineering.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to contribute in a multi-disciplinary environment are essential.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and capability to overcome complexed issues.
- Strong sense of urgency, engagement and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.