Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Design LBA assay based on scientific and project need
- Perform LBA method development for both large molecule bioanalysis and anti-drug antibody analysis in a timely manner
- Perform sample analysis using LBA platform to support discovery project
- Utilize ELN and automation tools as needed
- Driving the cutting-edge science of ligand-binding assays and newest technologies within the group. Provide trainings to junior staffs
- Work closely with management and project representatives to ensure alignment and manage timelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Master with 5+ years' relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience in LBA bioanalytical method development field
- Proficient with different LBA platforms. Experience with MSD platform is critical
- Ability to proactively identify issues, propose solutions and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of operational process optimization and workflow design
- Ability to adjust assay format to improve downstream assay performance and sample analysis efficiency
- Experience in supporting high-throughput LBA bioanalysis including automation
- Familiarity with electronic notebooks and other electronic tools is expected
- Experience with ultra-sensitive LBA platforms
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.