An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Scientist. The company, which provides drug discovery, lifecycle management, and laboratory services, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join their company in their office in Romania. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides innovative ideas behind multiple pharmaceutical sectors.
- Performing a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations and /or biological matrices for stability and analytical testing.
- Working with multiple functional groups to meet business needs.
- Planning and organising work with periodic supervision.
- Setting up and maintaining analytical instrumentation.
- Training on routine operation, maintenance, and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Ensuring that QA findings are addressed appropriately.
- Providing assistance and training to other team members.
- Problem solving, either independently or with assistance pertaining to extraction and/or instrumentation problems.
- Communicating project status to project leader.
- Performing work assignments accurately, and in a timely and safe manner.
- Reviewing, interpreting, and analysing data for technical, quality, and compliance to protocols, methods, SOPs, client criteria, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Performing self and peer review of the data for accuracy and compliance with reporting requirements prior to submission to QA and issuance to customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualification.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years).
- In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple applicable techniques such as: HPLC, GC, MS, Dissolution Testing, Inhalation Testing, Biopharmaceutical Testing, Karl Fischer, UV-Vis, FT-IR, and TOC.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.