Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist for our client, an international pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Plasmid purification utilizing industry standard plasmid preparation kits (Sigma, Qiagen, etc.).
- Buffer, reagents and sample preparation (from written protocols).
- Basic DNA techniques (gel electrophoresis, PCR, restriction digest, etc.).
- Bacterial transformation (heat shock protocol).
- Organize extensive plasmid inventory (proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
- Assist Chemical Hygiene Officer with maintenance of chemical inventory (will train in use of CisPRO).
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS with 0-2 years of Biological Laboratory Experience
- Strong attention to detail
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267-297-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.