Scientist in Proteomics
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientist in Proteomics, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Provide project support in collaboration with stakeholders from the different disease areas.
- Be aware of the relevant literature to understand disease biology, target mode of action, and safety aspects of the projects.
- Plan and discuss the experimental strategy with the stakeholders, team members, and data scientists.
- Drive the execution of the experimental plans with constant inspection of the data generated.
- Analyse, interpret, and summarise the results to be presented and discussed with the team members and stakeholders.
- Lead the development and optimisation of new innovative methods to analyse proteins, metabolites, or lipids by mass spectrometry when needed by the projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in biochemistry/cell biology/immunology with additional postdoc experience.
- You master proteomics data analysis software.
- Experience with metabolomics Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae including at least a reference.
- Profound experience in the mass spectrometry-based proteomics field.
- You possess a publication track record including at least a first author paper in peer-reviewed journals.
- You bring your own expertise and strategies that you are ready to apply to solve challenging and interdisciplinary project problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.