Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Assay Review Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Demonstrates scientific technical expertise and proficiency in scientific theory and rigorous practical application in the completion of laboratory procedures as it relates to Analytical methods, flow cytometry and/or cell based potency assays.
- Effectively communicates and defends science through written and verbal communication
- Provides training on areas of technical expertise and compliance issues relevant to the lab setting
- Conducts and directs assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs
- Accurately completes batch records and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs
- Prepares protocols, final reports, investigations, and deviations as needed, with minimal supervision
- Conducts critical review of results and reports data appropriately
- As assigned by Management, acts as Technical Reviewer / Study Director for specific assays and assumes all associated responsibilities
- As assigned by Management, supervises personnel and assumes all associated responsibilities
- Independently initiates and carries out scientific development projects relating to the development of new assays
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 + years of relevant experience or equivalent for Bachelors', 3+ years for Master's or 1+ PhD degree in Biological Sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong Technical and Scientific knowledge of protein based assays (i.e. ELISA, electrophoresis, etc), flow cytometry and/or cell based potency methods.
- Ability to use proficiently advanced laboratory equipment, such as, but not limited to; Flow Cytometers, automated cell counters, plate readers, HPLC, gel scanners, etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.