Scientist in Pharmacokinetics
Proclinical are in search for a talented Scientist with a background in Pharmacokinetics to support the design, data analysis, interpretation and reporting of PK studies, mainly for small molecules. The successful candidate will also provide support in maintaining the database, introducing PK data and processing ADME data.
- Act as a contact person to external CROs for the management of outsourced PK studies.
- Design, supervise, analyse and interpret PK studies for small molecules ensuring high quality deliverables, under the supervision of Pharmacology Senior Scientist.
- Write reports summarising collected data.
- Help maintain the database, with the PK data and support processing ADME data.
- Work in timely manner and provide deliverables in approved timeframes.
Skills and Requirements
- Ph.D. degree in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacometrics, Drug Metabolism, Clinical Pharmacology or a related life sciences degree.
- Experience in designing, analysing and interpreting PK studies.
- Solid understanding of principals, theories and analysis of pharmacokinetics.
- Proficient use of software packages for PK data processing, such as WinNonLin.
- Knowledge of drug disposition and drug-drug interactions principles is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise, analyse and communicate key information.
- Fast learning with the ability to adapt priorities to meet company needs while maintaining effectiveness.
- Excellent spoken and written English are required
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.