Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Conduct experiments to support analysis of the ex vivo and in vitro model systems using plate-based biochemical assays (MSD, Luminex, HTRF and others) for the Dermatology team.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining the current plate reading platforms (MSD, Luminex, EnVision) and contributing to the protein expression characterization efforts on dermatology models
Skills and Requirements:
- BS (3+ years' experience) or MS (1+ years' experience) degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or a related field.
- He or she should possess excellent communication skills.
- This individual must be highly self-motivated, able to work independently in their area of expertise, able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and must be an outstanding team player.
- In vitro biology/biochemistry/pharmacology experience
- Ability to strictly follow specific procedures (biochemical procedures and instrument operation)
- Attention to details, basic data analysis skills (such as Excel, Prism, etc.)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.