Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC.
- Performs release and stability testing
- Authors investigational protocols, investigational reports, change control requests, and Quality Technical Reports, etc.
- Supports the execution of the transfer, qualification, method development, analytical improvement projects, and validation of analytical methods in collaboration with the Analytical Technology/Development group
- Provides technical leadership as a subject matter expert in one or more disciplines.
- Supports maintenance of effective laboratory systems to ensure integrity of all laboratory results.
- Provides sound technical review for data and documentation generated for or by QC Chemistry.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. degree (biological science preferred), B.S. degree (biological science preferred), A.S. degree (biological science preferred)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (M.S. degree), with 2-5 years of relevant experience (B.S. degree), 10+ years of relevant experience (A.S. degree)
- Technical knowledge regarding Quality Control Chemistry release and stability methodology.
- Demonstrated technical abilities, solid presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with peers and management, effective organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple activities in parallel, demonstrated problem solving skills, demonstrated instrument/method troubleshooting skills, knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulations and compliance.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.