Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cranbury, NJ.
- Independently performs routine laboratory techniques, sample analysis, and procedures.
- Conducting quick PK sample analysis in variety of biological matrices, including but not limited to stock solution preparation, sample analysis via immunoassays, including multiplex assays, and report writing.
- Performs molecular biology techniques including DNA and RNA isolation and qPCR for RNA quantification.
- Receives specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Delivers accurate results on assigned tasks within or ahead of the expected timeframe.
- Has a full understanding of the study and method; troubleshoots unexpected results.
- Maintains research notebooks in a well-organized manner. All necessary documentation is recorded.
- Performs routine and more complex calculations, tabulates and records results.
- Reviews more complex calculations and records
- Prepares accurate data summaries with supervision.
- Prepares accurate reports of scientific experiments with supervision.
- Assumes responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with >3 years related experience, or equivalent education, experience and training; Master's degree with >2 years related experience.
- Skill and knowledge in molecular biology and biochemistry with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in performing plate-based assays.
- Has developed broad proficiency in scientific discipline and demonstrates a solid understanding of experiments relevant to specific job responsibility
- Increased understanding of relevant technical aspects as well as literature and data base searching
- Knowledge of commonly used scientific concepts, practices, and procedures within immunoassay field
- Collaboratively researches and proposes methodologies for projects
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skill in order to perform of multiple projects within deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Follow and adhere to non GLP guidelines/SOPs
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.