Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA.
- Work in a team responsible for the daily production and the operation of sample management including receiving/sorting, plate generation, distribution, maintaining inventory, and QC support using various liquid handling instruments in Discovery Supply.
- Must have good attention to detail and be highly organized.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple job functions and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Follows written procedures and maintains accurate records.
- Effectively communicates results of work to supervisor and others.
- Maintains instruments in good working order and reports safety and maintenance problem to supervisor.
- Operates in accordance with various SOPs, compliance and safety standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must have BS, BA or Associates Degree in Chemistry/ Biology/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent
- Preferred at least 1 year of laboratory experience
- Experience and knowledge in a Sample Management environment and automaton platforms are preferred.
- Experience with liquid handling equipment and other laboratory automation technology systems is preferred.
- Good IT skills are preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.