Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist for a global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will provide scientific and technical support in the areas of outsourced scientific study management. The candidate is expected to contribute in the following areas: Support assay transfers, qualifications, and method validations for Mass spec, LBA, ADA, qPCR and cell-based assay.
- Review, communicate, sponsor needs with contract research organizations (CROs).
- Maintain and communicate study-related timelines to CROs.
- Conduct scientific management review of assay data and technical study reports.
- Maintains excellent documentation of all work technical reports, and presentations to a wider audience.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD degree with 3-5 years pharmaceutical industry experience. A Bachelors/Master's degree in life sciences or equivalent with 10+ years (BS) or 8+ years (MS) relevant experience and demonstrated working knowledge.
- Knowledge of above-mentioned assay techniques required.
- Assay troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Understanding of assay outsourcing preferred.
- Scientific management review experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must, along with the ability to work in cross-functional project teams.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.