Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Evaluate gene expression, drug concentration, or molecular PD biomarkers in biological matrices using techniques such as RT-qPCR, ddPCR, or immunoprecipitation.
- Conduct sample analysis studies to support all of RNAi therapeutic development from early to late stages.
- Perform DNA and RNA extraction.
- Design RT-qPCR primers and probes for target sequences.
- Execute experiments and perform data analysis. Create draft documents and presentations. Maintain an accurate laboratory notebook.
- Investigate areas for automation to increase quality or efficiency.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's degree (1+ years of experience) or Bachelor's degree (3+ years of experience) in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or relevant field.
- Hands on knowledge and technical skills to perform analytical methods such as qPCR and immunoprecipitation with subsequent data analysis.
- Previous experience working with oligonucleotides is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other analytical software (e.g. GraphPad Prism).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Understands concepts of PK, PD, and DMPK is preferred.
- Experience with biofluids (e.g. serum) is strongly preferred.
- A quick learner with proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 .
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.