Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist - Assay Development with a pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY.
- Contribute to pre-clinical Drug Discovery research projects.
- Independently contribute to the development and validation of assays for bioactivity screening and their transfer to robotic systems for high throughput screening.
- Independently contribute to the development and testing of automated procedures.
- Performance of high throughput and secondary screening of sample collections and generation of high quality screening data.
- Independently contribute to the analysis of assay development, screening and potency data.
- Develop and effectively apply a broad spectrum of practical laboratory skills; including molecular biology, cell culture, biochemistry, assay development, in depth analysis of bioactivity data and the use of automated equipment.
- Contribute to the development of reagents through applications of molecular biology, cell biology and/or protein chromatography.
- Effectively utilize standard laboratory equipment including hand pipettes, balances, pH meters, plate readers and calculators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience or Master's Degree with 2 years' experience with a major in Biology or Biochemistry.
- Laboratory experience conducting molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, assay development and validation, and screening.
- Computer training in the use of standard office software applications and databases or data analysis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.