Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY.
- The Research Scientist I is an integral part of the team, contributing to our success by assisting in the development, production and characterization of recombinant proteins and protein conjugates.
- The Research Scientist I is expected to develop competency in many aspects of practical molecular biology, microbiology, protein purification and protein chemistry within the first 12 months of their employment and assist the senior members of the Protein Expression & Crystallization laboratory group.
Skills and Requirements:
- Assist in the development of recombinant protein expression, purification and analysis methods through applications of molecular biology, cell biology, protein chromatography and protein chemistry.
- Assist in the development of protein crystallization methods and X-ray diffraction structures.
- Collaborate with internal drug discovery teams/areas, such as assay development, cell biology, mass spec and microbiology;
- Maintain up to date records of experimental methods, materials, calculations, results, observations and outcomes
- Record all appropriate data electronically.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.