Scientific Writer - Manuscript
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientific Writer with a global biotechnology company located in Gaithersburg, MD. Successful candidate will be responsible for writing manuscript for peer reviewed scientific journals and for scientific seminars and presentations.
- Format scientific data into graphs and figures that are acceptable for publication in scientific journals.
- Compile data from multiple persons and incorporate them into various manuscript formats.
- Submit manuscripts electronically to selected journals.
- Interact with co-authors to edit and respond to reviewer comments.
- Assist in the preparation of poster and PowerPoint presentation for scientific meeting.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree or higher in science related field.
- 5 or more years in the writing, editing and submission of scientific and medical papers.
- Experience submitting manuscript to Science, Nature, Vaccine, PNAS, PLOS, and other journals.
- Knowledgeable with scientific and document preparation software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Graphpad Prism, Endnote or similar reference software.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.