Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scanning Clerk for a biopharmaceutical company located in Norton, MA.
- Scan documentation and drawings.
- Electronically merge, rename and organize pdf files.
- Review scanned files for legibility and complete and make appropriate corrections.
- Data entry of information into a SharePoint database
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- 1-3 years office environment experience.
- Scanning experience.
- Computer skills: working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer skills required.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Senior Administrative Assistant - PHARMA, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.