Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiologist for a national pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD. Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Complete daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serve on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
- Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
- Identify areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
- Effectively communicate issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
- Support Company site initiatives and departmental goals
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Science field, Biology or Microbiology preferred
- 0-2 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
- knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin), and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a cGMP environment required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.