Sales Account Manager - Germany
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Account Manager in Germany. The candidate will oversee the execution of sales and marketing strategies and tactics to meet sales and profit targets in the German market. The Senior Account Manager is expected to expand and deliver profitable measures to the organisation by leveraging his/her business knowledge and external contacts.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Use CRM to record and manage Sales pipelines on a daily bases;
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts;
Skills and Requirements
- Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
- Ability to travel up to 40% overnight.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.