One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior CRA to their office in the Netherlands. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Performing site management and monitoring activities nationwide.
- Working with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan.
- Providing protocol and study training to assigned sites.
- Creating and maintaining monitoring visit reports and action plans.
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training, and mentoring junior members in the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Life science degree educated with independent on-site monitoring experience.
- Experience in handling multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 2038543035 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Research Associate.
A global contract research organisation is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate based at their office in France.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to be home-based.
A leading global contract research organisation, providing integrated drug development, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be based in Belgium.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.