Robotic Product Specialist
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Robotic Product Specialist position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in northern France, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Provide clinical product support to all end users and provide on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures.
- Provide training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to assigned account(s).
- Provide feedback on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's applications, associated equipment, and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's Orthopaedic System and assist surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing, and positioning.
- Provide complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor, and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed, and recommendations for product, documentation, and methodology improvements.
- Maintain and control local consigned equipment, instrument, and implant and disposables inventories.
- Process sales orders and provide forecast input to District Sales Manager.
- Support company road-show demonstrations and 'Showsite' visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Provide prompt and accurate complaint reports per the requirements of the company's quality system.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilisation of the company's system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
- Obtain purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintain and track consigned inventories of company's products.
- Partner with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company's products, drive continuous account growth and case volume.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma (Medical Devices, Health Economy) is preferred.
- We are also open for nurses (m/f/d) and/or Medical field technicians with brilliant English skills.
- Ideally various of years f2f customer and support experience in Healthcare, Hospitals or the Medical industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative and clerical procedures and systems (e.g., word processing, file management and record maintenance).
- Valid driver´s license
- Fluency in French and English is a must!
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Biotech-Unternehmen, das auf die Behandlung von Infektionskrankheiten spezialisiert ist, stellt derzeit einen CMC- und Produktentwicklungsmanager ein.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager in their shanghai office.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A global company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Technical Product Specialist at their office in Belgium.