(RN) Clinical Reviewer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse for a Clinical Reviewer role located in Bethesda, MD. This will not be a hands-on clinical role but reviewing documents.
- Review pre-identified clinical documentation
- Organize and analyze data effectively
- Coordinate with cross functional team to ensure timely handoff of information collected during review
Skills and Requirements:
- BS is required, either Nursing or health sciences.
- 2+ years of professional experience is required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills are required, familiarity with medical terminology a plus.
- Ability to prioritize daily work, ongoing project objectives, and be self-directed and take initiative.
- Ability to understand technical writing.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite a must (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.