Research Scientist, In Vitro Pharmacology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist of Applied Technology for a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will be responsible for executing scientific experiments for oncology drug discovery programs.
- Execute scientific experiments for oncology drug discovery programs.
- Responsible for in vitro pharmacological evaluation of compounds using model systems.
- Implement experiments to explore/validate novel targets.
- Optimize appropriate models/assays that evaluate the effectiveness of designated preclinical compounds and guide chemistry SAR (structure-activity relationship) development.
- Data analysis, excellent notebook keeping, and familiarity with data retrieval and input from a database.
- Effectively communicate scientific data to project team members
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality data in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Biology/Pharmacology with 5+ years drug discovery experience.
- Working knowledge of technologies commonly used to evaluate small molecule inhibitors or antibodies in vitro.
- Excellent computer and data analysis skills.
- The successful candidate must have good communication skills and work productively in teams as well as independently.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.