An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Develop analytical methods for in-depth characterization of excipients (mainly surfactants, e.g. poloxamers, polysorbates).
- Design and execute studies (e.g. forced degradation) to investigate stability of surfactants as raw material.
- Design and execute studies to investigate the stability of surfactants in formulations.
- Closely collaborate with colleagues from the formulation development department and related analytical groups.
Skills and Requirements:
- A scientific degree (Master's or higher), preferably in Analytical or Polymer Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge on the important field of formulation analysis.
- Hands on experiences in the field of HPLC/MS separation techniques. Separation of polymers and biomolecules would be a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.