Research Scientist (HPLC)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist (HPLC) for a CRO located in Lafayette, IN. Successful candidate will be contributing to the success of the company by focusing on and utilizing chromatography, dissolution, and other associated techniques.
- Independently performing hands-on experimental work.
- Develop, validate, and write analytical methods and procedures according to specific requirements.
- Conduct scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- Maintains appropriate documentation as required by SOPs and complies with cGMP requirements.
- Provide project oversight, client interactions, and scientific input.
- Participates in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments, in addition to performing data analysis and interpretation.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS, MA/MS, or PhD with relevant experience in chromatography required.
- 4+ years of related laboratory work experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred (HPLC, UPLC, IC, UV-VIS, Dissolution).
- Analytical background in a method validation and development role.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Experience with new protocols, design and troubleshooting experiments and interpretation of data.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.