Research Scientist DMPK
Proclinical is recruiting for a Research Scientist DMPK for a leading CRO located in Buffalo, NY. As the Research Scientist, you will perform operations which aid in maximizing the research productivity of the laboratory staff.
- Conduct routine in vitro DMPK assays in an accurate and efficient manner, including incubations, sample processing, analysis, calculation of results, and reporting.
- Assist other scientists in performing in vitro DMPK and bioanalytical assays to support internal and external projects, and be able to work in a group environment.
- Prepare solvents, buffers, and stock solutions of compounds and substrates under the supervision of other scientists.
- Submit complete, documented, and legible reports of testing.
- Ensure that data is properly filed and accessible for review in accordance with appropriate SOP's.
- Maintain the laboratory and laboratory instruments and equipment in a clean, organized, and orderly manner. Responsible for washing, cleaning, drying, and putting away glassware in pre-assigned locations as directed by the scientific staff.
- Conduct laboratory operations in a safe manner.
- Maintain familiarity with the Chemical Hygiene Plan.
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices. Follow requirements regarding chemical and biological disposal.
- Maintain compliance with all regulations at the federal, state, and local levels, as well as all appropriate SOP's.
- Organize work time so that multiple activities run concurrently.
- Use time efficiently to accomplish immediate task and perform other needed activities. Manage workload and time to perform multiple projects effectively, and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed on a timely basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Master's or doctorate Degree with major in analytical science or equivalent relevant industrial experience
- HPLC or mass spectrometry experience is preferred
- Biochemistry or cell culture experience is preferred
- Exposure to a laboratory environment
- Chemical hazard training
- Computer training in the use of standard office software applications and databases
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at (+1) 215-531-5593 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.