A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Research Manager to join their expanding Basel team. The company has a superb pipeline and operates in countries around the world.
- Arranging scientific meetings, taking minutes, adjudicating comments on minutes, finalizing minutes
- Support for collaborations with international Health Care Provider (communication, contracting)
- Support contracting for observational biomarker studies
- Support protocol writing for scientific studies
- Correspondence for scientific studies
- Literature reviews
- Draft scientific PowerPoint presentations
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in labs / Scientific Group
- Neuroscience educational background (min Master)
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Previous Research management experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies