Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Investigator, Antibody Pharmacology with a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. The successful candidate is able to work independently and demonstrates a broad understanding of immunology and cancer biology, being able to use this knowledge to design and execute a research plan that answers critical questions about compounds and targets under evaluation.
- Design, execute, and interpret cell-based in vitro experiments to explore the therapeutic potential of antibodies
- Develop new assays to screen functional activity of antibodies
- Culture of cell lines and isolation and culture of human PBMCs
- Design appropriate in vivo models to answer key biological and pharmacological questions
- Establish and conduct in vivo pharmacodynamics studies
- Evaluate data, prepare reports and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Work collaboratively across multiple functional groups within drug discovery and clinical development to achieve key goals
Skills and Requirements:
- D. in Immunology, Cancer Biology, Pharmacology or related field
- Preferred post-doctoral experience in a relevant field
- Strong background in immunology, antibody-related functions, and oncogenic signaling pathways
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical or biotech experience
- Mouse work experience including in vivo models of cancer
- Expertise in the following techniques is mandatory: magnetic cell isolation, cell culture, tumor implantation, isolation, and dissection (mouse models), immune cell phenotyping, multicolor flow cytometry (BD cytometers), ELISA, MSD, Western blot for phospho-proteins, MLR, ADCC, basic molecular biology including isolation of nucleic acid and real-time PCR
- Excellent communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.