Research Associate, NGS Sequencing
Proclinical is recruiting for a Research Associate of NCG Sequencing for a molecular diagnostics company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value diagnostic solutions for transplant recipients.
- Receive and process laboratory samples following standard procedures with great attention to details
- Track and maintain sample inventory, including use of LIMS and database queries
- Isolate RNA from human samples manually and/or on automated platforms
- Generate sequencing libraries and perform next generation sequencing with and without automated liquid handling platforms
- Perform gene expression analysis by RT qPCR (TaqMan), dPCR, Nanostring and other techniques
- Support lab efforts to develop technologies, reagents, and controls for transplant diagnostics products
- Keep detailed records/notebooks
- Communicate work verbally or in writing
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Molecular Biology or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with qPCR and NGS
- Experience working in the biotech industry strongly preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.