An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Research Associate, to join a multinational healthcare company in Zurich. The organisation takes pride in its mission to transform the lives of patients with serious and rare diseases.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Perform tumour cell and antibody therapy injections and surgical procedures for the evaluation of immunotherapies in tumour mouse models
- Monitor and document the health status of animals under experiment
- Operate in close collaboration with other Research Associates within and across different teams to coordinate the logistic of in vivo experiments
- Report to the In Vivo Operations team leader
- Present and discuss experimental data across the Pharmacology Department
Skills and Requirements
- Experience (min. 6 months) working with mice on in-vivo activities
- LTK Certification or Swiss-valid equivalence
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in a laboratory with knowledge and experience in animal handling and surgical procedures
- Knowledge of in-vivo techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team
- Organized and meticulous approach to work
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.