Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Generate pharmacokinetic data using methods including ddPCR
- Conduct Biospecimen data acquisition and analysis
- Write, review, and edit technical documents including SOPs, development/qualification protocols and reports
- Support the transfer of methods internally and to contract-testing labs (CRO)
- Support the preparation of data packages for publication, presentation and submission to regulatory agencies
- Stay current with and adopt emerging technologies, tools and applications to ensure fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches to the pharmacokinetic assessment of engineered T cell therapies
- Other lab duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- S., M.S. or equivalent industry experience (3+ years), with experience in immunology, immuno-oncology, genetics or related oncology areas
- Experience with PCR, clinical trial biospecimen handling and protocol qualification
- Familiarity with clinical trial biospecimen and data management
- Demonstrated understanding of GCP and GLP laboratory regulations
- Strong team player, excellent organization and communication skills as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of electronic record keeping (ELN)
- Hands-on experience with sterile technique and culturing cell lines/primary cells is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Freezerworks is desirable
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Powepoint) skills are required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.