Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in San Mateo, CA. A successful candidate will have a bachelor's or master's degree, familiarity with drug development process, experience with scientific/clinical databases, preferably BioFortis LabMatrix, and experience with biomarkers or biological samples.
- Monitor sample acquisition plans, sample delivery, sample quality, accessioning, distribution, assaying and disposition for entry of details into validated database and other software tools and for storage of electronic documentation in appropriate online location.
- Follow processes for documenting sample receipt, accessioning, storage, distribution, assaying and disposition according to controlled documents to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Perform data quality checks and work with team members to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies and document appropriately.
- Maintain and access records for sample acquisition and inventory and document curation activities according to business needs and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Follow biomarker sample management business processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Use biomarker sample inventory database and other reporting tools according to SOPs.
- Work effectively with colleagues in Biomarker Sciences Department to align activities while performing responsibilities.
- Interpret information, draw conclusions and present work to other members of team.
- Remote working is acceptable
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or master's degree in clinical or scientific-related field
- Proficiency using Excel functions and scientific/clinical databases, preferably BioFortis LabMatrix; database validation experience a plus.
- Experience in biological sample data curation.
- Familiarity with drug development process and compliance requirements.
- Attention to detail and ability to track and help resolve open issues.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, decision-making and organizational skills in a virtual work setting.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks using planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to resolve problems.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.