Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a leading pharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA. As the Research Associate, you will present results of work, interpret data, and draw conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
- Plans and executes assigned experiments that support research activities and project goals.
- Selects appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments.
- Collaborates with supervisory personnel to develop research methods.
- Recommends alternatives, researches new methods and techniques and proactively seeks out others to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Participates in group meetings.
- Uses good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to provide insight into the processes used to achieve results of assigned tasks.
- Recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Develops skills in data analysis and ability to evaluate quality of data.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA/MS degree in a scientific related field. In vivo, flow cytometry, mammalian cell cultures, cell line experience required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.