Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Laboratory support for preclinical candidates including assessment of physicochemical properties, evaluation of solid state landscape, and preformulation development.
- Laboratory support for molecules entering clinical development will focus on rapid formulation prototyping to focus subsequent formulation and process development efforts at third parties.
- Provide technical stewardship of formulation design, equipment selection, and scale-up readiness at third parties in support of cGMP drug product manufacture on multi-kilogram scale.
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemical Engineer with minimum 5 years industrial experience in the biopharma industry (or M.S. with minimum 5 years industrial experience).
- Deep understanding of formulation design, process development, equipment selection and scale-up for solid oral dosage manufacturing processes.
- Expertise in development and manufacture of amorphous solid dispersions.
- Ability to remotely manage process design, development, and scale-up activities at third parties.
- Up to 15% travel, with ability to work independently from remote locations.
- Strong understanding of cGMPs and regulatory guidances.
- Strong understanding of Quality by Design (QbD) principles of process design.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.