Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Execute early formulation development studies for Alexion pharmaceuticals' drug candidates
- Support internal development programs as needed
- Assist in preparation of internal technical reports on the executed studies for the Alexion product candidates
- Participate in Department meetings and other technical and team building activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemical engineering or relevant field with 0 - 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Position requires scientific and practical knowledge of protein chemistry, where familiarity with chemical and biophysical assays in biotherapeutics drug development would be a plus.
- Previous experience in biotherapeutics liquid formulation development as well as understanding of the biotechnology products life cycle and factors impacting protein molecule stability is preferred.
- Experience with biotherapeutics drug product development and manufacturing is a significant plus.
- Hands-on experience with instrumentation, used in protein pharmaceutical and analytical development as well as characterization is preferred.
- Ability to take initiative in problem solving.
- Knowledge of cGMP and quality guidelines would be desirable.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.