Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE. We are seeking a self-motivated and adaptable Research Associate with experience in HPLC analysis and pre-formulation development to play a key role in the advancement of our products.
- Help conduct pre-formulation, formulation development, and tech transfer activities with the goal of developing formulations for preclinical and early phase clinical programs.
- Work alongside our team of scientists in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to both develop key components of the platform and validate our proprietary design capabilities to rapidly advance our technology.
- Able to demonstrate both an aptitude to immediately contribute in the lab and a strong desire for scientific and professional development.
- Expected to design and execute experiments, work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment, and have a strong desire to learn new techniques and the underlying scientific rationale.
- Routinely prepare adjuvant and vaccine formulations at varying scales and characterize formulations using advanced analytical methods (e.g. HPLC or UPLC, particle sizing)
- Work closely with the Director, Formulation Process Development and Director, Analytical Development to design and execute formulation experiments and characterize results by executing appropriate analytical methods, including analysis of the results
- Optimize existing analytical methods, develop new analytical assays and formulation processes, and generate development reports and test method documents
- Plan and conduct experiments, independently and in collaboration with colleagues in support of project goals
- Design, plan and establish experimental work-flows
- Acquire and analyze respective data to inform decision making
- Trouble-shoot experiments and instrumentation to reach desired goals
- Communicate research and development findings with internal and external partners
- Operate and maintain multiple laboratory instruments
- Assist in maintaining general laboratory functionality, including lab equipment maintenance and the ordering, and receiving of lab supplies
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or directly related discipline with 1+ year of laboratory experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.