Research Associate, Cell & Molecular Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate of Cell and Molecular Biology with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will develop and produce new research vectors to support preclinical activities aimed at defining preclinical studies for targets.
- Optimize and perform assays to characterize the Company proprietary AAV gene therapy technology.
- Cloning, transfection, DNA isolation and analyses, ddPCR, Western blot, TCID50.
- Virus purification using Fast protein liquid chromatography (FPLC) and Tangential flow filtration (TFF).
- Maintain meticulous laboratory records, procedures and summaries of data.
- Perform laboratory experiments and report data and suggest future work to project teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS or equivalent.
- 1+ years of industrial/academic laboratory experience.
- Proven ability to work independently and design experiments, trouble shoot, interpret and report data back to teams.
- Experience with cell and molecular biology assays including maintenance of mammalian cell cultures, plasmid production, cell transfection and gel electrophoresis.
- Highly analytical mind, attention to detail, and organization skills are critical.
- Collaborative and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.