Research and Development Project Management Lead
Proclinical have partnered with a leading with biotech in search for a talented Research and Development Project Management Lead. In this role you will be expected to manage multiple drug discovery programmes through to clinical phases.
- Input into the preparation of project plans, budgets and contractual agreements.
- Lead and provide line management to the Rx&D team of project managers.
- Contribute to scientific and operational discussions with clients and functional experts to define project strategy and goals.
- Manage in-house and outsourced project activities to deliver projects to agreed plans.
- Act as key point of contact for clients, collaborators and contract research organisations.
- Administer internal and external team meetings ensuring responsibilities are defined and stakeholders work to agreed plans.
- Drive high-performance of project teams, ensuring clear communication and effective decision making.
- Manage scientific documentation and data for project progression, patent filing, regulatory submissions and in preparation for asset or corporate sale.
- Contribute to the development of internal operational systems to support company growth.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in Life Sciences or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ideally ten years' experience gained within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company preferably in a project management role.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to enable planning of work on multiple projects during daily routine.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to resolve conflicts at different levels of the organisation to facilitate a positive outcome.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.