Regulatory Submissions Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Submissions Manager in Russia. This is a great chance to step into a senior role and solidify your expertise in the regulatory field.
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges
- Present during bid defences, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a degree in the field of life sciences.
- More than 5 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.