Regulatory Project Manager
Proclinical is working with a global speciality pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Regulatory Project Manager. This role will be project managing and providing regulatory support to assigned tasks and ensuring compliance with international regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for leading projects throughout the regulatory lifecycle
- Whilst strategic development will be involved, the role requires a more hands on project management focus
- You will be expected to ensure cross-functional teams, partners, stakeholders, etc deliver their part of regulatory projects
- You will focus on global oncology studies throughout the entire regulatory lifecycle
Skills and Requirements
- Prior project focused regulatory experience across various global markets is essential
- Strong communication skills are essential and prior experience managing third-party/ CRO relationships is strongly desirable
- Oncology experience is preferred though not essential
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.