Regulatory CMC Associate Director
Proclinical are in partnership with a pharmaceutical company in search for a Regulatory CMC Associate Director. You will provide product support to the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) function, which is responsible for Module 3 of regulatory submissions across phases of product development from clinical to lifecycle. Support may include organising, managing and executing on regulatory CMC projects and submissions.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in life sciences, biochemistry, or chemistry
- Must have a proven track record within Biologics (5 years+).
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project;
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Hiring Manager is also looking for someone with experience of working on global projects.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.