Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in the UK, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Assisting in new research directions and novel strategies to achieve project or department goals.
- Performing complex data management tasks with minimal supervision.
- Developing an understanding of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Designing and executing new methods and protocols related to area of expertise and/or proactively incorporates new technology or techniques into practice with minimal supervision.
- Executing a wide range of experiments/technical studies/tasks independently based on protocol.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the execution of experimental processes/technical studies/tasks.
- Interpreting results and communicating to their supervisor and/or designing next logical step of experiments based on interpretation of results.
- Contributing to scientific papers and internal reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge and expertise/experience typical of a Masters' Degree or PhD (UK).
- Fully understands the rationale and hypotheses for experimental designs and/or has extensive theoretical understanding of a particular area of science.
- Must be capable of supervising students and/or a small number of staff.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A vacancy has arisen for a Biology Principle Scientist with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Safety Scientist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Biocompatibility Specialist to join their office in Switzerland.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Research Scientist, Fibrosis position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
An international organisation with an innovative and varied portfolio of promising anti-cancer agents is currently recruiting for a Lead Translational Scientist.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.