Regulatory Affairs Manager
A vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager has become available at a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Reading. The Company researches and develops the worlds most advanced galacto-oligosacharide (GOS) products, providing solutions for Food and Healthcare companies across the global Wellness market as well as marketing to consumers under a brand name.
Lead on Regulatory issues including:
- Registration applications for product, health claims and enzymes in global markets, specifically working with Regulatory Authorities such as EFSA and FDA
- Internal point of contact for regulatory input into project work/campaigns/partnerships
- Inform internal stakeholders on any potential effects on the business identified through horizon scanning
- Achieve regulatory compliance internally for all external materials via the Marketing Approval Program (MAP)
- Active involvement in external Food law (IFST) and Trade Associations (FDF) to help shape legislative decisions and to gain up to date information about regulatory changes
Required Skills and Experience
- A background in food and food supplements, preferably in ingredients with a business to business focus
- Ideally have experience in the European, US and Asian markets
- A strong network in the regulatory field
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- A team player with a strong desire to achieve
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong strategic capability combined with a desire and willingness to be hands on in this role
- Related or relevant industry sector experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Czuprynski at 0203 869 2329 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A Full Job Description Is Available On Request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.