Regulatory Affairs Manager - CMC
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager with a pharmaceutical company. This organisation is seeking an experienced and determined incumbent to join their team in Germany. This role is a contracted position, running for 12 months.
- Ensuring the quality of regulatory documentation (3 & 2.3).
- Preparing and updating the CMC documentation of international registration dossiers.
- CMC submissions.
- Providing regulatory support to multi-disciplinary projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a Life Sciences field.
- At least 2 years of Regulatory Management experience.
- Effective time management, detail-oriented work style.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, and leadership.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hugh Pickerill on +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Regulatory Project Lead, based in Maryland.
£0.00 - £50.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager position
Up to £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a pioneering UK pharmaceutical company to announce a vacancy for a Regulatory CMC (Senior) Manager.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Lead, EMEA
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs - Medical Device position, joining a pharmaceutical company in Switzerland.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Regulatory Affairs Manager, based in New York.
£0.00 - £73000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director to join their team in Hertfordshire.