Regulatory Affairs Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with extensive experience in discovering, developing, and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. Based in Uxbridge, this opening is an exciting opportunity for applicants seeking their next career step within Statistical Programming and work with a truly global company with over 17,000 employees worldwide.
This will be a contract role.
- Filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions pertaining to the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval.
- Assisting in developing procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience in a regulated industry, science academia, or clinical practice.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom Sudsok at +44 203 871 8093 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Regulatory CTA Support Associate to work at their office in Belgium.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Regulatory Lead for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to be based in their office in Belgium.