Regional Sales Manager Germany - IT Radiology
Proclinical are in search for a talented Regional Sales Manager to create long-term trusting relationships with our customers. In this role you will be expected to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit
- Able to prospect and/or cold call to develop new business leads
- Designated geographies in Europe - to be defined based on candidate's location and network
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 or more years radiology equipment and/or software/IT sales experience
- Must have sold PACS, X-Ray, Mammography and/or CT
- Should have working knowledge of the PACS/IT Department
- Solid experience w/ CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (word, excel and PPT)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintain sharp attention to detail
- Speaks Local language(s) and English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.