Regional Sales Manager Endoscopy - Bavaria
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Endoscopy - Bavaria position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Leading and promoting your field sales team by accompanying customer visits, carrying out feedback discussions, and engaging in individual coaching.
- Budgeting allocations and mentoring the team regarding the achievement of goals.
- In collaboration with the Leadership Team, co-developing of the strategic direction.
- Carrying out market and competitive observation and introducing strategic measures to expand the market position.
- Overseeing key accounts and KOL management.
- Accompanying and conducting price negotiations as well as contracting within the framework of the company's internal guidelines.
- Attending exhibitions and congresses, as well as executing workshops.
- Participating in ORs and application training on product launches.
- Designing and making decisions in matters of planning and organisation in the area of responsibility assigned to you.
- Playing a key role in sales and offers you various development potential within our global group.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least initial leadership experience (technical or disciplinary) within medical or related industries.
- An educational or study background from the areas of business administration, economics, health, medical technology, or comparable would be advantageous.
- At least a basic understanding of the German healthcare system, as well as knowledge of various billing and reimbursement systems, such as GOÄ or DRG.
- Travel up to 70%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom Sudsok at +44 203 871 8093 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist who will work with their German division on a home-based capacity.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office.