Regional Operations Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager position with a leading supply chain company that provides unparalleled specialty logistics to drive their partners commercial success around the globe. The organisation, which delivers world-class supply chain programs and innovative cutting-edge medicines including cell and gene therapies, is seeking for a talented and driven individual to join their team in Singapore.
The Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for the regional management of depot branch locations and be accountable for regulatory compliance and operational performances of assigned locations. The Regional Operations Manager will also function as the lead decision-maker and be responsible for the business development of the assigned region.
- Directing and overseeing branch operations to attain area goals and objectives.
- Partnering with senior leadership and other branch location management staff to ensure best and consistent practices are shared for the overall financial well-being of the organisation.
- Partnering with designated HR representatives to ensure compliance with all HR practices.
- Strategically planning, identifying, communicating, and directing critical activities that enhance the operational performance of designated locations.
- Overseeing financial management to achieve designated targets and to control expenses, as needed.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance standards are adhered to and that regulatory information is transferred appropriately to the local staff and the corporate compliance team.
- Assuring compliance with current ICH, GMP, and FDA Good Clinical Practices, local regulatory affairs, legal requirements, and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Providing support to Depot Managers whenever needed.
- Leading the SOPs review process.
- Collaborating with other company departments in order to make reports and gather all information received in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Degree in Pharmacy, or related Biological Science field, from an accredited university.
- 4-6 years of directly related and progressively responsible experience, preferably in the Clinical Trial Industry. This includes at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Broad training in fields such as business administration, health care administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences, or similar vocations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Coordinator position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Supplier Contracting Services (SCS) - Integration Lead
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is working with a leading biotechnology company that is seeking an Associate Director, Drug Supply Management to be based in Boston on a permanent basis.
position to join an internationally known pharmaceutical organisation.